Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day Two

I didn't write today.

I wrote 220 yesterday.

UGH!

I went out of town to visit my friend for the day. That's my excuse.

I only work one day next week (-_-) so I will (hopefully) catch up next week.

It's just really difficult to set aside the time. I always think of other things I should be doing or things I want to do.

I think maybe I'll start setting aside a specific block of time everyday to write and not allow myself to do anything else during that time. You'd think this wouldn't really be a problem for someone who really wants to write, but it is a really big obstacle.

Any tips? Leave a comment!

Also, I have one video up on YouTube and I have a follower! I have two. But the first is a friend of mine who subscribed before I posted a video and she still doesn't know that I did. She would've mentioned it for sure. Anyway, it's just really exciting. Here's the link if you're interested.


I feel weird blogging and saying "you" and asking for comments when I know nobody's reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment