Friday, July 1, 2011

Day One

It's nearly 2 o'clock p.m. on day one of Camp NaNoWriMo and I haven't written anything for my novel. I slept until 12:30 and I work at 3:30. Let the excuses roll in:

Wednesday night I got less than 4 hours of sleep and spent all day Thursday chaperoning an amusement park trip. I was a little stressed out at times. I don't think I like being responsible for children in that kind of setting.

I don't really have time to write before work because I still have to eat and maybe, MAYBE attempt to start a vlog. I really want to vlog about this experience as well as blog, but I'm not sure I'm cut out for vlogging. And it'll probably be a little redundant. I have a feeling I'll say the same things in both.

I get off work at 9 and I don't have to wake up early tomorrow so, I know I can stay up late writing later. Especially because I'm not sure how much writing I can do tomorrow either.

I thought doing NaNoWriMo in July would be great because I'm not in school and I only work part time, but I'm not starting out very well, am I?

I hope this is not a preview of how my month is going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment