Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day Three

I wrote a little more today. But, it's only 8:30p.m. and I don't have to wake up early or anything tomorrow, so I'm thinking I'll stay up late writing.
I'm not sure how I feel about my story right now. It's almost more of a place where I rant about my job. People always say to "write what you know" so that's kind of what I'm doing here.
I may or may not take it in another direction or scrap this story for now. I'd like to write a dystopian story. I've always liked those kinds of stories, even the ones that I had to read in school. The problem with going in that direction is that I would have to create an entire world and I haven't planned one out yet. I don't really have any ideas for one either.
I just don't know anything right now.
There are several Camp NaNoWriMoers documenting their adventures on YouTube and it's encouraging to see that I'm not the only one who is behind.

Side note: I'm watching The Food Network Challenge and it's Star Wars cakes! LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment