Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day Seven

The problem with being so far behind so early in the month is that it feels impossible to catch up. I'm ten thousand words behind. When am I going to write ten thousand words that I should've already written?
It's one thing to meet the daily goal everyday from now on until the end of the month, but I have to build in ten thousand words into the remaining days which feels impossible. Especially when I feel like I won't even be meeting the daily word count every day.
I need to just buckle down and commit to my story and fight to reach my word count. It's just really discouraging to be so far behind at this point. And other NaNoers are doing so well! Exceeding their daily goals. Some people, I'm sure, are done already. I just don't know what to do.

sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment